OIBA is to help and assist any organizations and private enterprises in the Okayama Prefecture for their any kind of international activities in many different ways.
- OIBA visits private enterprises to find potential issues they may have in their international activities.
- OIBA may resolve each cases or may cope with overall solution which is applicable to other many others.
- OIBA holds numerous seminars open to the public on hot subjects in timely manner.
- OIBA is to help private enterprises to educate their employees for international activities, which can not be managed by one enterprise itself.
- OIBA opens educational classes throughout the year on various foreign languages, business basics and so on.
- OIBA tries to help and assist the whole Okayama prefecture for the international activities in any way possible.
- OIBA assists any organization and enterprise in any country who seeks for a solution in Okayama. OIBA will find out, in any case OIBA itself is not capable, any other function body to suit your needs.
- Official name:
- Okayama International Business Association
- 4th Floor, Okayama International Center, 2-2-1 Hokancho, Kita-ku, Okayama City, Okayama 700-0026, Japan
- Honorary Chairperson:
- Ryuta Ibaragi(Governor of Okayama Prefecture)
- Masato Miyanaga (President, The Chugoku Bank, Ltd.)
OIBA comprises of the Okayama Prefectural government, various local councils, other local organizations as well as over 100 members of private enterprises.